Date: 9/9/18 3:30 pm
From: David Mozurkewich <mozurk...>
Subject: [MDBirding] MOS fall bird count

Next weekend, September 15-16, is the MOS annual Fall bird count.
Saturday or Sunday, depending on the county. Prince George's county is
on Sunday and we would like to have your help. If you are interested in
helping here, please contact me. Otherwise, contact the compiler(s)
for the county(ies) where you will be birding next weekend and
volunteer. You can find a list of compilers here

https://mdbirds.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Fall-Count-2018-Web-Info-File-20180828.pdf

You *know* you want to go birding so don't look at any long-range
weather forecasts, just do the right thing and contact a county
compiler today.

David Mozurkewich
Lanham, PG county, Maryland