Date: 9/9/18 7:08 am
From: Bill Lenarz <bhlenarz...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Re: Two Clay-colored Sparrows at Corte Madera Creek.
Good Morning Birders,

Paget and saw one of the Clay-colored's yesterday morning (September 8) about 10am. After spending an hour looking for it along the main channel including a long look at the large fennel patch Lisa described at the intersection of the tributary creek and CM Creek, which was very birdy with Yellow Warblers of various plumages, a Wilson's, and Common yellow throat, we decided to walk up the tributary creek and saw one of the clay-coloreds along side the fence that borders the College of Marin's new soccer field ex football stadium 50-100ft upstream from the fennel patch. We had good looks at it and then it flew across the tributary creek. I tried to keep it in view while Paget went back to the main channel to tell another birder that we had the bird. It had been perched on top of the fence of the soccer field across the creek, but flew into a tree just before the other birder arrived. Sorry for the late post. I sent it to just Bob Battagin yesterday in error.

Good Birding,

Bill Lenarz
Kentfield

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)