Date: 9/8/18 7:39 pm
From: Mark Dettling <mdettlin...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Bolinas warblers, 9/8
Hello Birders,
I was able to catch up with a couple uncommon warblers that Catherine
Hickey found today in Bolinas. There was an American Redstart and
Black-and-white Warbler that I was able to refind, and she had a Prairie
Warbler that I didn't see. The redstart and the Prairie were found in the
morning and the Black-and-white was found in the evening. These birds were
along Alder Rd near the intersection with Sycamore, but anywhere on Alder
from Ocean Pkwy to Opal can be good for warblers. Though I give street
names, there are few signs, so you'd need to use Google maps to help you
navigate. There's been a nice flock of Yellow Warblers in the area as well.

--
Mark Dettling
Bolinas

Join us on Facebook!