Date: 9/8/18 4:31 pm
From: BRUCE DEUEL <bdeuel...> [central_valley_birds] <central_valley_birds-noreply...>
Subject: [CVBirds] Sac NWR Upland Sandpiper
Just found out where the bird was seen:"The exact spot was about half-way between the beginning of the flooded-up area on the left and the "owl tree", which is apparently known to most regular birders on this refuge. There is an elevation of bare ground surrounded by water which had attracted several species of shore birds."

As far as I know, that means the tour route extension that goes south off the main route before you get to the viewing platform, because that's where the only "owl tree" I know is.

Bruce Deuel
Red Bluff

Posted by: BRUCE DEUEL <bdeuel...>

<*> Your email settings: