Date: 9/8/18 1:15 pm
From: James Wilson <birdmanjfw...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Thayer Birding Software ... free for kids !!!
Thayer Birding Software is offering a code to organizations to pass on to youth birders to get a free copy of Mr. Thayer's birding software. This is the web site:
http://www.thayerbirding.com/About-Us/Young-Birder-Program

I have been using Thayer's for years to teach kids about birds and I believe that it is the best software out there. This is not for your phone. This software is for you laptop or PC. It is available in Mac or Windows. The free software is only available via download ... 7 gigabytes of download.

Enjoy!
Jim Wilson
Queenstown
ps: The Queenstown sod farm had lots of killdeer and horned larks and a smattering of Rin-billed Gulls.