Date: 9/7/18 12:49 pm
From: Peter Pyle <ppyle...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Bolinas Broad-billed Hummingbird gone
Hi all -

Keith would like to relate that the Broad-billed
Hummingbird at his feeders in Bolinas left
yesterday at 1 pm, as soon as the fog cleared
here for the first time in several days. "G-O-N-E - gone.".

Peter

>Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2018 08:58:16 -0700
>To: Northbaybirds northbaybirds <northbaybirds...>
>From: Peter Pyle <ppyle...>
>Subject: Re: [NBB] Broad-billed Hummingbird
>
>Keith wanted me to pass on that it is still at
>his feeders as of 8:45 this morning (9/6). Good
>vagrant hunting out there, Peter
>
>At 05:07 PM 9/2/2018, Dan Singer <dsg2...> [northbaybirds] wrote:
>>

>>Hi all,
>>
>>Keith Hansen has a HY male Broad-billed
>>Hummingbird coming to a feeder this afternoon
>>at his gallery in Bolinas (Marin Co).
>>
>>Good luck.
>>
>>Dan Singer
>>San Rafael

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)