Date: 9/6/18 5:22 am
From: Ida Giriunas <ida8...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Still space on the Brookline Bird Club Dedicated Pelagic trip to the Continental Shelf..
Still a few spots open

Saturday-Sunday, September 22-23, 2018, 6:00 AM Saturday to 6 PM Sunday

Hyannis to Hydrographer, Veach, and Atlantis Canyon area for WHITE-FACED
STORM PETRELS, other petrels, several species of shearwaters, jaegers,
possible skua, terns and other seabirds and mammals.

Limit: 50 participants

Cost: BBC members $310, non-members $335

We have master birders Jeremiah Trimble, Nicholas Bonomo and two others
leading these trips. Our boat, from Hyannis is the Helen H. It is a very
comfortable, fast, 100-foot fishing boat with a knowledgeable and
enthusiastic captain and crew. We use gallons of chum to attract the birds

To reserve a space, send a check for the full amount made out to Brookline
Bird Club Agent along with a signed Waiver to Ida Giriunas, 83 Summer Ave,
Reading, MA 01867

To register and to receive further information and a waiver form:

Contact Ida at 781-929-8772, <mailto:<ida8...> <ida8...>

Ida Giriunas

Reading, MA

<mailto:<ida8...> <ida8...>

Join us on Facebook!