Date: 9/5/18 10:15 pm
From: Bob <morganhorses...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Canada Warbler Fish Docks Marin County
Canada Warbler, Fishdocks, Point Reyes, Marin County 9-5-2018. Birding was actually pretty slow there today otherwise.
Light gray above, yellow below including throat, white undertail coverts, compete eye ring, no wing bars, yellow supraloral, faint necklace as compared to darker necklace of adults. Video on Facebook group "Marin Sonoma Birding". Located in shrubs at bottom of road to fishdock pier/building below residence. Made brief appearance then when back into the shrubs not to reappear while I was there. Appears to be a first year female.

Bob Atwood
San Anselmo, CA

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)