Date: 9/5/18 6:07 pm
From: Doug Shaw <dougshaw09...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Administrative Important
Hi All,

Effective immediately I am stepping down as list owner of this group. I created this group on June 6, 2000 and it is has both been fun and trying at times. I leave the group in the very capable hands of my co-owner /moderator Mike who has been helping a great deal on the technical side since the very beginning.

Please be respectful to all members, the list owner, and moderators of this group. I decided to step down after a complaint that frankly I thought had little to do with birding and were personal problems between birders. So lets keep the subject matter in the group relating to birds and no digs about other birders.

Thanks and so long,

Good Birding,

Doug Shaw
Santa Rosa, CA, Sonoma County