Date: 9/5/18 9:00 am
From: George Jett <gmjett...>
Subject: [MDBirding] 2nd Atlas of the Breeding Birds of Mryland, etc
Folks

I was looking through a remark book catalog I get and saw the 2nd Atlas of
the Breeding Birds of Maryland and the District advertised for $1 4.99.
This is great price for this book that was $80 initially.

The remark book company is Edward R. Hamilton, and the website is
erhbc.com/641 if you are interested.

The company has been very reliable over the years I have used this source,
but I don't know how many copies they have, so if you are interested jump on
this.

Cheers

George

P. S. I understand the 3rd BBA is in preparing, so dust off your binos.