Date: 9/4/18 3:36 pm
From: JAMES SPEICHER <jugornought...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] New Website for Maryland Ornithological Society
Last thought on what might seem a minor issue to most I'm guessing...

Some non-profits I donate to also use a 3rd party - don't remember if
it's PPal, but it might be. Anyway, you were able to boost the
donation by the "fee amount" so that the ORG was able to get its usu
full amount. Did you look into that possibility?

Jim S