Date: 9/4/18 1:52 pm
From: Mark Stephenson <markstephenson4106...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Sardine Run Massive Sooty Shearwater Flocks Drake Beach Dispersed. Least Flycatcher Marin County
We went to Drakes Beach today and saw 10,000 Sooty Shearwaters right next to shore. Once in a lifetime experience sadly... they dispersed by 11:45 and were gone later in the day. We later went to Fish Docks and got a photo of a Least Flycatcher opposite the huge dense bushes in the cypresses on the trail around to the house it had Contrasty wings compared to very white stomach with no buffy tinge whatsoever. Complete Circle eye ring. Short primary projection. Small bill with lower yellow mandible. In cypresses opposite Dense bushes on trail toward house. Very Rounded head.  No success with the Hooded Warbler at Drakes Beach!!!
Happy Birding Mark&Lucas Stephenson

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Join us on Facebook!