Date: 9/4/18 10:46 am
From: Tim Houghton <timhoughton...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Turkey Point--ybFly, Philly
Very humid with what was maybe average activity at Turkey point this morning. My hunch is that tomorrow will be more active.

Some nice birds, with YBFL probably best bird; it's expected here--note description in list below. Also a Philadelphia Vireo, Raven, Barred Owl, and 10 warbler species. Quite a few birds escaped ID due to height in trees and poor lighting. Not as many migrants as I had hoped for.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S48291294 .

Tim Houghton

(Glen Arm)