Date: 9/3/18 10:25 am
From: William Legge <WGDLegge...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Baird’s Sandpipers @ Rodeo Lagoon (at last!)
2 Baird’s Sandpipers are feeding at the western shore of the main lagoon this morning. They are favoring the sandy shoreline (versus the muddy area in the southwest corner (the latter attracting a few Western and Least Sandpipers today as well)).

These are the first Baird’s Sandpipers at this location this fall/year despite the record influx of a week or two ago at county locations further north. I guess better late than never!

Also the influx of Hermit and other expected Warblers continue to the south east of the main lagoon - you can find this roving flock anywhere from Lagoon Trail (south side of the main lagoon), to the area bounded by Field Road, Simmonds Road and Bodsworth Road.

Good birding,

William Legge
Mill Valley, CA

Sent from my iPhone

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)