Date: 9/3/18 7:38 am
From: Marc Ribaudo via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Leesylvania State Park migrants
I was at Leesylvania State Park in Woodbridge at 6:30am this morning, hoping that yesterday's lark sparrow would make another appearance. Fred Atwood and I spent about an hour searching around the visitor's center. We found a Canada warbler but no sparrow. Elsewhere in the park birding was very slow. Most activity was on the hillside below the ruins, where I saw the previously-reported yellow-bellied flycatcher and Philadelphia vireo. Also in the area were black-and-white warbler, magnolia warbler, redstart, northern parula, red-eyed vireo, pewee, and yellow-billed cuckoo.

Marc Ribaudo
<moribaudo...>