Date: 9/2/18 8:24 pm
From: Matthew Felperin <mattyfelp...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: Little Blue Heron at Schoolhouse Pond
The herons in upper Marlboro have been pretty nice. Saw a tricolored a few weeks back, reported again in railroad creek last week. Saw and heard 4 juvenile green herons flying to multiple points around black Walnut Creek 2 weeks back, never seen that kind of behavior before. I’ll try schoolhouse again tomorrow, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone