Date: 9/2/18 9:20 am
From: Kelsey Wellons <kelseypsu...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Little Blue Heron at Schoolhouse Pond
It was there when I arrived at 7:30 AM (visible from fishing docks). Went into higher marsh grass and flew off and back a few times. Stayed close to boardwalk for about 15 minutes (approximately 9:15) until it flew off again. Several of us were observing. Was not seen again between about 9:30 and when I left at 10:30. Initially saw 5 or 6 egrets and 1 great blue upon arrival with little blue and only 1 egret and 1 great blue visible upon departure.