Date: 9/1/18 6:02 pm
From: judy parrot-willis <jep_willis...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] RBnuts
Second day in a row coming across ?2-3 RBnuts. Yesterday on a walk down Granville there were two hoofing up red pines, chatting away, and today one working on the peanut feeder. Have seen them maybe once ev 2 wks on same feeder this entire summer, so been around a while! Also, as of yesterday, my little 'sentry' is no longer on his favorite red-twig maple stem in my flower box, first year male hummer, so can only hope he's on his way! Miss 'Master Tubby's' profile greeting me every early morning all summer without fail. Very empty. Have three crazed females battling it out around us now, no males. Means winter is coming, eh?!
Judy Parrot-WillisGranville Lane, North Andover

Join us on Facebook!