Date: 8/29/18 9:46 pm
From: Mark Stephenson <markstephenson4106...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] AUGUST PT. Reyes Vagrants 8-29-18 Marin County.
Hi Birders; today we saw very amazing vagrants for AUGUST!!!Here's a list of the thing we saw
Hermit Warbler 3 Fish DocksTownsend's Warbler 5 Fish DocksBlack-Throated Gray Warbler 1 Fish DocksWilson's Warbler 2 Fish Docks Western Tanager 1 Fish Docks American Redstart 1 Fish Docks in the cypresses by the water tank Adult female continuously fanning us.Prairie Warbler: 1 Fish Docks in cypresses across from residence to the left of residence bayside, also in cypresses by water tank. Very Yellow Warbler with white undertail coverts and facial pattern of Prairie, white outer tail feathers. Bobbing tail often.
Cassin's Vireo 1 Nunes Ranch (A Ranch) Eastern Kingbird 2 ********** Super Rare on road past Drakes Beach Turnoff at these coordinates (38.0576,-122.9748!!!!!!!!
Overall an amazing Birding trip out to the outer point for AUGUST!!!
Happy Birding,Mark&Lucas Stephenson

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

Join us on Facebook!