Date: 8/29/18 7:25 am
From: Marcia Balestri <mebalestri...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] New Website for Maryland Ornithological Society
As mentioned, it is the “Member Only” part of the website which has the membership list in it as well as logos and account type things. I don’t know whether board minutes for non-profits have to be public—not familiar with the rules about that.

Marcia Balestri
Worcester County, Maryland
<mebalestri...>

“...ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." Charles Darwin, 1871