Date: 8/29/18 3:56 am
From: <cheep.paul...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] New Website for Maryland Ornithological Society
The new website looks great - very easy to navigate. That said, I couldn’t find any links to the MD/DC Records Committee and all the resources that section had on the old site (official lists of the birds of MD and of DC, the database, etc). Did I miss it or is that going to be added?

Paul Pisano
Arlington, VA

Sent from my iPhone