Date: 8/27/18 2:08 pm
From: Chuck Stirrat <stirrcr1...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Maryland Fall Bird Count 2018
The count will be held Saturday Sept. 15 or Sunday Sept. 16. I am seeking volunteers to serve as coordinator/compiler for counties currently without coordinators. Areas with confirmed coordinators are Allegany/Garrett, Calvert, Caroline, Carroll, Dorchester, Howard, Kent, Prince George’s, and Washington. If you would be willing to volunteer as a compiler for any area currently not covered please contact me.
Even if you aren’t up for volunteering as a coordinator, make a note of the dates and plan to participate in the count. You can find the contact information for coordinators and checklists on the Go Birding page of the new MOS web site (mdbirds.org). If you bird in areas without a coordinator you can send your results directly to the MOS Fall Count Coordinator. The results of the state-wide compilation will be published in Maryland Birdlife.

Chuck Stirrat
MOS Fall Count Coordinator
Ellicott City, MD