Date: 8/24/18 11:08 am
From: Lisa Hug <lisahug...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] lots of Baird's
Hi All,

Yesterday afternoon, there were no less than 15 Baird's Sandpipers at
Shollenberger Park. The highest number I have ever seen at any one
place.

Lisa Hug
Sebastopol

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)