Date: 8/22/18 4:36 pm
From: Bob Barnes <bbarnes...> [central_valley_birds] <central_valley_birds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [CVBirds] Fwd: [SierraNevadaBirds] S Sierra Neotropic Cormorant 8/22, NOT 8/21
Steve, All:
One record at least for the Central Valley - Lake Ming & Kern River
County Park at the edge of Bakersfield in the southern San Joaquin
Valley portion of the Central Valley. May 11-23, 2015, based on eBird
reports from numerous observers. Definitely should be looked for
farther north in the Central Valley including the subset Sacramento
Valley.
Bob Barnes, Ridgecrest, Kern County, California

From: Bob Barnes <bbarnes...> [sierra-nevadabirds] <sierra-nevadabirds-noreply...>
Date: Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 11:53 AM
Subject: [SierraNevadaBirds] S Sierra Neotropic Cormorant 8/22,
NOT 8/21
To: Kerncobirding <kerncobirding...>, <sierra-nevadabirds...>

Hi,

Right after I sent the prior post I received another email from
John Schmitt stating he had mistakenly written August 21 instead
of August 22...meaning he saw the Neotropic Cormorant again this
morning (following the initial Aug 18 observation), not yesterday
morning.

Bob Barnes, Ridgecrest, Kern County, California