Date: 8/22/18 5:26 am
From: Peter Trull <petrull...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Chatham mini-pelagics
Hi folks,

The captain's fishing schedule is finally easing a bit, so we've been able
to schedule mini-pelagics both days this weekend: Saturday, 8/25 and Sunday,
8/26. The Saturday trip will depart at 8:45 and return about 12:45, and the
Sunday trip will depart at 9:00 and return about 1:00 pm. The cost is
$110/person. At this point we have just one space available on each trip.

There has been a lot of seabird activity in Chatham the past month, and it's
been frustrating to have had very few opportunities to take advantage of it,
so we're eager to get back out this weekend. If interested let me know ASAP
at: <odenews...>

Blair Nikula

--
2 Gilbert Lane
Harwich Port, MA 02646

"It is easier to fool a man than to convince him he has been fooled." - Mark
Twain

Join us on Facebook!