Date: 7/12/18 7:41 am
From: David Larson <dlarson...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Reminder: Whale and Seabird trip on Monday, July 16
Plenty of space available on Monday's scheduled trip aboard the 7 Seas Whale Watch out of Gloucester.

Join Captain Jay Frontierro and me aboard the Privateer IV for a series of whale and seabird trips out of Gloucester. Yes, these are whale watching trips, but Jay and I will also point out seabirds including storm-petrels, gannets, jaegers, terns, gulls, phalaropes, and whatever else shows up. We will mostly target the productive Stellwagen Bank area.

You can register at https://www.massaudubon.org/get-outdoors/program-catalog#program:sanctuary=7:startDate=1531713600:program_code=60242, or call Joppa Flats at 978-462-9998.

Dates (all Mondays):

July 16, from 8:30 am - 12:30 pm - this Monday looks to be highs in the 90s - much better to be on the ocean than the land!

August 13, from 8:30 am - 12:30 pm

September 17, from 1 - 5 pm

Prices:

Adults (17+): $42 members, $46 nonmembers

Children (4-16): $32 members, $36 nonmembers

Reservations close at noon on the Sunday before each trip.

Hope to see you out on the water this summer.
Dave

David M. Larson, Ph.D., Science and Education Coordinator
Joppa Flats Education Center, Mass Audubon, 1 Plum Island Turnpike, Newburyport, MA 01950
Telephone:  (978) 462-9998      E-mail:  <dlarson...>
Upcoming tours with space available:
Southeast Arizona July 24 - 31, 2018
Olympic Peninsula of Washington September 2 - 10, 2018
Uganda February 5 - 20, 2019;

Join us on Facebook!