Date: 7/11/18 3:53 pm
From: Betsy Checchia <betsy.checchia...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ -- NE Tucson -- Yellow-billed Cuckoo
This morning I walked the dog down N. Wentworth Road to the Tanque Verde
Wash and back. In the thicket west of the road and north of the wash
(around the water treatment pond) I had a Yellow-billed Cuckoo (my FOS),
cruising around eating bugs and making all sorts of interesting cuckoo-like
noises. Don't think I've ever seen a Cuckoo in this spot, but it's perfect
habitat. Also had a Yellow-breasted Chat, a couple of Bell's Vireos, and a
Cooper's Hawk in the same general area.

Betsy Checchia
Tucson, AZ