Date: 7/11/18 1:57 pm
From: Linda Woodard <lwoodard...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Stratton Island Trips FInally.
I have two dates set up for Stratton Island trips. One is this Saturday.
Unfortunately we only have one boat so we need to do two trips. One boat
will leave at 2:30 and the next at 3:30 pm. The other date is July 19 at
8:30 and 9:30 a.m. You can sign up for whatever time you would like.

I am sorry it took us so long to get these lined up. The people who had
done the boats backed out and we had trouble getting another one.

Stratton Island Information and registration
<https://maineaudubon.coursestorm.com/course/stratton-island-i?search=stratton+island>

Any questions, let me know, Linda

*Linda Woodard **II* *Maine Audubon*

*Director of Scarborough Marsh Audubon Center*

20 Gilsland Farm Road, Falmouth, ME 04105

*tel* (207) <207%29%20781-2330>883-5100

*mobile* 207-415-8331

*web* maineaudubon.org