Date: 7/11/18 1:51 pm
From: Janet Holt via eBird via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Janet Holt has shared an eBird checklist with you from 5 Cardinal Lane, Monroe, CT on Jul 11, 2018 - 10:30 AM
To accept this checklist into your eBird account, click on the link below:

https://ebird.org/shared?subID=UzQ3MTMzMTY5&s=t

You will then be able to view, edit, or delete it. Learn more about eBird's checklist sharing process at

http://help.ebird.org/customer/portal/articles/1010555-understanding-the-ebird-checklist-sharing-process

---------

Hi Chris,
Tina Green came here today to see the Mississippi Kite that I've been seeing in my neighborhood since 6/15/18. I haven't used eBird very much but Tina told me it would be good to report and share my sightings on eBird for the CT Bird Atlas.
I'm not sure I'm doing it right, but I'll give it a whirl. I think my block on the grid is 93C. I'm located on Cardinal Lane in Monroe.
Best Regards,
Janet Holt