Date: 7/11/18 9:42 am
From: Claire Kluskens via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [VA-bird] purpose of list; immature Red-eyed Vireo (Culpeper)
In addition, this listserv should serve as a means to connect and bring Virginia birders together, not to divide us…

…. and for the bird, Kurt Gaskill and I found a very young immature Red-eyed Vireo while working on the Virginia Breeding Bird Atlas II in Richardsville SE in Culpeper County on Saturday, July 7, 2018. Checklist with photos at https://ebird.org/atlasva/view/checklist/S47052645 <https://ebird.org/atlasva/view/checklist/S47052645>

Claire Kluskens
Alexandria/Fairfax Co.