Date: 7/11/18 7:18 am
From: Stephen Chase <schasecredo...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Methow Lifers
Hello all,
I hope to be in Winthrop next week looking for a few birds I've not yet
seen. I've done some eBird researching and have picked out ideal locations
for quite a few of the birds I hope to find. Sometimes, though, the reports
were few and far between and no location stood out. I'd appreciate some
advice for the following potential lifers: Black-chinned Hummingbird, Lark
Sparrow, Pygmy Nuthatch, Brewer's Sparrow, and Gray Flycatcher. Do you know
of any reliable location in the Winthrop/Twisp area for these birds? As
well, I'd love any other advice for birding the area. So far, my itinerary
includes Washington Pass, Beaver Pond Trail/Sun Mountain Lodge, and Methow
Community Trail. Any other must-visit stops nearby?
Thanks for considering,
Stephen Chase, Everson