Date: 7/11/18 3:32 am
From: Karen Garrett <kjgarrett84...>
Subject: Re: Red-Eyed Vireos
Interestingly enough, in more western parts of Benton County, I have
noticed the same thing with both Indigo Buntings and Blue Grosbeaks. It
seems odd to me to be finding Blue Grosbeaks in every nook and cranny, but
I'm not complaining. On the other hand, I am not finding Painted Buntings
or Bell's Vireos in any of these areas this year. Those two species were
never as widespread as the two "blue birds" are this year. Oddly enough, I
have found Yellow-billed Cuckoos in several of these locations this year,
which seems like totally the wrong habitat for them.

Karen Garrett

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018, 10:04 AM <market...> wrote:

> I am seeing and hearing Red-Eyed Vireos EVERYWHERE I go east of Rogers
> including Prairie Creek Recreation Area, Hobbs State Park, and Blackburn
> Creek Nursey. There must be thousands of them around right now.
>
> Here’s a photo I got on the Pigeon Roost Trail out at Hobbs on Sunday –
>
> https://www.ronbird.photo/Pigeon-Roost-10-26-14/i-Z6ZntXz/A
>

> Ron Bird

Join us on Facebook!