Date: 7/10/18 11:20 pm
From: Neil Bjorklund <nbjorklund...>
Subject: [obol] =?utf-8?Q?Provolt_Lawrence’s_Goldfinch:__No?Message-Id:
This morning I was in the Ashland area heading home to Eugene so I rerouted my return trip via Provolt Pond where the Lawrence’s Goldfinch family was seen yesterday. I waited and watched the area there by the pond for 90 minutes with no luck. I was joined there by Tim Johnston who bravely cycled over from Talent, a 50 mile round trip. For all that work I wish he could have seen the Lawrence’s goldfinches.

We saw Lesser Goldfinches and 15 or so other species. The traffic on Hwy 238 was loud, close and heavier than I expected. I hope others have better luck!

Neil Bjorklund
Eugene, Oregon

Sent from my iPhone
POST: Send your post to <obol...>