Date: 7/10/18 8:38 pm
From: Sharon Goldwasser <azfiddle...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Cassin's Sparrow SE Tucson- local interest
Felipe’s note reminded me that I heard single Cassin’s Sparrows singing in SE Tucson today along Harrison Road just north of Irvington and yesterday about 1 1/2 miles further south on the bike path between Irvington and Valencia Roads this week. I may have had one during summer 2016 but none were present here in 2017.

Tons of Rufous-winged Sparrows in this area as well- perhaps six singing males today in the three miles between Irvington and Valencia.

Sharon Goldwasser
Tucson, AZ