Date: 7/10/18 4:58 pm
From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
Subject: [obol] Coos/Curry Birds of Late
On Sunday the 8th I saw a CLARK’S GREBE with 5 Westerns in Coos Bay. N
Shoveler female with 9 young on N Spit Coos Bay also.

On Monday I went to the gym in downtown Coos Bay at 0430 since I was headed
out of town for a couple days- usually not there so early. A COMMON
NIGHTHAWK was calling and diving overhead when I got out of my truck- worth
the early start!

Today while surveying for noxious weeds in Curry County in the Chetco Bar
burn area NE of Brookings I heard a ROCK WREN at about 2,500’ in a quarry
near Bosley Butte. Many Lazuli Buntings in the burn.

Enjoy!
Tim R headed north to Coos Bay

Join us on Facebook!