Date: 7/10/18 3:48 pm
From: Paul Conover <zoiseaux...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] State lists online
Labird,

       I refined the member's state list project a bit, and posted the
first batch of lists at

http://www.losbird.org/OfficialLOSlists.htm

       I also added a download page so that anyone interested in taking
part can download an Excel file to enter their lists into to send to me.
I can use that file to copy and paste your data into the online file.
The download page is located at

http://www.losbird.org/LOSstatelisters.htm

       The process is simple and there are directions on the page, but
I'd be happy to help out if anyone hits a snag.

        I've been having fun looking at these lists; they tell a story,
as well as giving everyone a good idea of which birders might be on the
lookout for certain birds. I really hope all Louisiana birders take part
in this.

Thanks,

Paul Conover

Lafayette