Date: 7/10/18 1:48 pm
From: Harry Fuller <atowhee...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Fw: [eBird Alert] Jackson County Lawrence's Goldfinch
Just another Californian fleeing to the north as many of us have done...I
am currently working on updated Birds of Jackson County,compared to the
1975 GPO pamphlet, all the new breeding species have come from the south in
keeping with habitat and climate changes

--
Harry Fuller
author of: *San Francisco's Natural History: Sand Dunes to Streetcars:*

Join us on Facebook!