Date: 7/10/18 1:20 pm
From: Andrew Birch <andyrbirch...> [LACoBirds] <LACoBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [LACoBirds] SOLITARY SANDPIPER, LA River at Bette Davis, Burbank
A first of season and early (for me at least) SOLITARY SANDPIPER was at Bette Davis at lunchtime today. It was feeding on both sides of the river in the slower moving water towards the Victory Blvd bridge. There's also about 40 peeps towards the confluence that included 2 Westerns (one of which was super tiny and short-billed and set my pulse racing for a few minutes). Over the past few days, there's been a few LONG-BILLED DOWITCHERS moving through and not lingering at Glendale Narrows which is about 1/2 mile east of Bette Davis.
Best, Andy BirchLos Feliz

Join us on Facebook!