Date: 7/10/18 8:53 am
From: April Lauman <amo_cowboy...>
Subject: [obol] Out of Region - Hawaii birding info
Hi,

My husband and I have been talking about taking a trip to Hawaii in 2 years for a birding adventure. I am overwhelmed as I start to research, so he suggested that I reach out to the birding community to ask for advice and guidance from any of you who have embarked on this challenge. I will happily take any and all advice, tips, tricks, species goals, time of year, which islands... Basically give me all you got! We are looking into lower budget options, as the expense of a multi-day guided trip is out of our price range, as wonderful as the idea sounds. Thank you in advance, and you are
welcome to email me off-list to keep from plugging up the recent bird sighting information!

<amo_cowboy...>

April (& Chris)

Join us on Facebook!