Date: 7/10/18 7:47 am
From: Joe Tucker <000001df0ca37a3b-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Dear Arbirders - miscommunication
THANK YOU DANIEL!

Yes, Glenn just sent me a PM informing me that I must have insulted all you great experts! When I responded to Glenn, I had NOT seen any other response. (I still have NOT seen Bill's -- so sorry Bill!) I was simply asking for folks like Mike , Bill, Dan, Will, Karen etc to chime in. Folks who have actually studied the issue both academically and through their years of field work.

Glenn, WIll B and Dan S have been very kind and helpful to me and my education. I love all things natural, beautiful and all science. I have great curiosity and interests which makes it difficult to spend enough time on any one subject so I have to rely upon yours and their expertise. I appreciate all the help I can get!

I hope this clears up any miscommunication and hurt feelings.