Date: 7/10/18 7:42 am
From: Joe Tucker <000001df0ca37a3b-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Dear Arbirders
THANK YOU MICHAEL!!!

Yes, Glenn just sent me a PM informing me that I must have insulted all you great experts! When I responded to Glenn, I had NOT seen any other response. I was simply asking for folks like you, Bill, Dan, Will, Karen etc to chime in. Folks who have actually studied the issue both academically and through their years of field work.

Glenn, WIll and Dan have been very kind and helpful to me and my education. I love all things natural, beautiful and all science. I have great curiosity and interests which makes it difficult to spend enough time on any one subject so I have to rely upon yours and their expertise. I appreciate all the help I can get!

I hope this clears up any miscommunication and hurt feelings.