Date: 7/10/18 3:36 am
From: Joseph C. Neal <joeneal...>
Subject: STOP Bill Shepherd-Joe Tucker thread; back to BIRDs
Hi All, From ARBIRDs list Management: Please no more comments on the Joe Tucker - Bill Shepherd thread. As Daniel Mason pointed out, it is obviously a miscommunication of some sort with no intention on any side to defame. So NO MORE COMMENTS on this.

As regular ARBIRD readers know, our list owner and manager, Prof Kimberly G. Smith, passed away April 9. His colleague in UA-Fayetteville Biological Sciences, Prof J.D. Willson, agreed to take over management of the list. Professor Willson is an expert birder, ecologist, and renowned for Willson Lab and its work on reptiles and amphibians. He is in Africa part of this summer and ask me to act in his place until his return to campus.

So, let's get back to BIRDs.

Join us on Facebook!