Date: 7/9/18 9:53 pm
From: Daniel Mason <millipede1977...>
Subject: Re: Dear Arbirders - miscommunication
Miscommunication...  I'm an expert on that myself.
Joe Tucker, you had commented on the mockingbird threat with this comment:

"GREAT questions Glenn. I hope some of the real bird experts will
respond.  Dan???"

My guessis that Bill had commented(possibly privately) before your
comment and so to him, it looked like a comment aimed at him, suggesting
his advice(which I didn't see) was not worth much.

Bill, if you're following this, I don't think Joe saw your comments and
I am certain his comment was not referring to you.

I make these errors myself... and cause them as well. :(

I wonder if birds ever miscommunicate in some way.  That could be
interesting.

And now, back to birds... :)
Peace

Daniel Mason