Date: 7/9/18 8:11 pm
From: Joe Tucker <000001df0ca37a3b-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Dear Arbirders
WHOA??? I have no idea what this about. I think Mr. Shepard may have me confused with some one else. I do not know him. I have never written to or about him. I respectfully ask that he retract this slanderous statement and refrain from referring to my name in the future.

The real Joe Tucker, Cabot, AR