Date: 7/9/18 8:00 pm
From: CJ <cj...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] 3 miles E of Catalina - WOW Arizona - Yellow-billed Cuckoo
THIRD YEAR IN A ROW!

The Yellow-billed Cuckoo (Coccyzus americanus) was here today. It was catching cicadas by the lower Little Pond and the additional water sump, moving between there and the Bird Shower on the high part of the property. It was VERY comfortable with us sitting there and moved around us as long as we stayed quiet. July 9, 2018

We saw a total of thirty-nine species in two hours. TheLucy’s Warblers, Bell’s Vireos and Abert’s Towhees were more numerable than it was easy to count.

E-bird checklist - https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S47097039

GUESTS WELCOMED from dawn to dusk BY APPOINTMENT - Birding and Bird Photography info here - http://wowarizona.org/birds/

Christopher Vincent
<cj...>