Date: 7/9/18 7:36 pm
From: Jeffrey Short <bashman...>
Subject: Re: Birds and Spiders An Important Connection
I really hate running into those webs in the morning! I’ll take solace that my yard is healthy.

A recent article in The Economist noted that spiders, combined (globally) eat as much animal protein as humans. I’m sure that will change as the human population increases and the spider population decreases.

Jeff Short