Date: 7/9/18 6:09 pm
From: Betsy Checchia <betsy.checchia...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ -- NE Tucson Today -- Yellow-headed Blackbird
I had one Yellow-headed Blackbird (female) on the athletic field at Tanque
Verde Elementary School this morning around 7 a.m. I've never seen one
there until today, but I didn't think much about it because 49er's Country
Club (with its 3 small ponds) is less than a mile away as the blackbird
flies. However, eBird told me it was rare, so … And come to think of it, I
don't recall seeing one at 49er's either.

Betsy Checchia
Tucson, AZ