Date: 7/9/18 2:30 pm
From: Linda Widdop <linda...>
Subject: Call for speakers - DVOC 2019
Hi Birders – sorry if this is off topic. The DVOC is beginning to schedule programs for 2019. Meetings are held on the first and third Thursdays of the month at the Academy of Natural Sciences in Philadelphia. Meetings start at 7:30 PM with club business. Presentations run from 8:00 to 9:00. Dinner is offered before the meeting and we continue the discussion at a local pub afterward. Both optional 😊We offer an honorarium for the presentation and small travel allowance.

If you want to give a presentation to the club, please email me off list.

Thanks,
Linda Widdop
DVOC VP/Program Coordinator
www.dvoc.org<http://www.dvoc.org>