Date: 7/9/18 12:34 pm
From: Hazelwood, Susan <HazelwoodS...>
Subject: Administrative Message - Please Read
Dear MOBirds-L Subscribers,

The list has been hit with a virus. Please do NOT open messages from the MOBirds listserve computer which contain a only URL and do not have a subject line. Do NOT click on that URL! Several responsible subscribers have done that and ended up with infected computers. As soon as I see a post like this I've set the owner's computer so it cannot send more messages to the list. (These people will have full posting privileges re-instated once their computer is virus free.) However, this is a reactive, rather than proactive, action on my part. Again the classic and continuous warning: Do not click on URLs from people you don't know or if they don't have anything to do with the subject matter you would be expecting from that person. Just delete them.

Thanks, Susan

Susan Hazelwood
MOBirds-L Co-Owner
Columbia, MO