Date: 7/9/18 10:49 am
From: Ev Luecke <evluecke...>
Subject: Caution posts - administrator help
I hope this doesn't double post - somehow first one didn't post.
Noticed 3 of these <no subject> posts recents - believe them to be problematic - possible trolling, spam, hijacking user emails, not sure proper terms. I know one of the persons who supposedly wrote one of these posts, and can guarantee that person would not have written anything like the post.

I would caution, not to click on the links in these posts.

Might be useful if an administrator looked into this, to prevent these posts going forward - for all I know perhaps its already being attended to.

Thanks in advance.
Ev Luecke
St. Charles, Mo.

ABA Birding Code of Ethics